Sunday 30 November 2014

Harrogate & Tailoring

Harrogate is a lovely town and the show was amazing - I met some lovely people on my workshops and bought some beautiful wool/cashmere fabric from M Rosenberg & Son, perfect for the new skirt workshop I am planning for next year here is a sneak preview :)


I also bought some lovely tweed and my daughter Amy bought a vintage pattern from Til The Sun Goes Down - I always have to stop myself buying more of the fabulous silk from this company - my students love it and I will put up some pictures of their work asap.


Back at The Textile Space workshops this month have included Jeans & Trousers and The Chanel Style Jacket - great work by all students





The jacket above was made using fabric from Mood Fabrics in New York - lots of my students talk about this fabric shop - I am going to New York in January to visit my youngest daughter Alice who is at Columbia University - I will definitely be paying Mood Fabrics a visit :)

I have been doing lots of alterations this month so not many pictures of my work at the moment, I will be making samples for new workshops soon so lots of sewing coming up :)

1 comment:

  1. As the use of fabric is increasing in everyday life, we like fabric..

    click it...: http://www.weaveron.com/

    ReplyDelete